Super Friday families,
I have heard from many of you over the last two weeks with questions and concerns about safety for our students and staff at Woodridge Baptist on Fridays. As both a parent and director of this program, I have the same concerns. I have met with Home Run and Super Friday leadership, and we are implementing the following changes beginning this week, Friday, April 14, 2023.
- We will have an off-duty HPD police officer on campus to provide security on our campus. Officer Corona will monitor all entrances and exits during Super Friday each week.
- Staff will all have their Super Friday issued name badges on while they are on campus for identification.
- Visitors (including substitute teachers and aides, Mom’s Rest Stop, or parents picking up before noon) will need to show identification, sign in and receive a name tag for their time on campus.
- Parents walking up for pickup after 12:00 noon will need to give their name at Entrance K and wait outside for their child. No visitors will be allowed into the building after 12:00pm.
- Staff and Mom’s Rest Stop parents exiting with their children need to exit Entrance K only.
Thank you for your help and support as we do all that we can to provide a safe and secure Super Friday environment.